- 1. As an affiliate, how do I get paid by BuyGoods?
- 2. How often do I get paid?
- 3. Which payment options are supported?
- 4. How do I set up my payment details?
- 5. How can I apply for an offer?
- 6. How do I place a postback pixel and what variables do you support?
- 7. Where do I find my affiliate link?
- 8. Where can I find your top performing offers?
- 9. How do I access the Resources for the offers?
- 10.Where can I see the Commission Plan I am on?
- 11.Where can I find my Affiliate ID?
- 12. How can I track my performance?
As an affiliate, how do I get paid by BuyGoods?
Send traffic to your cusotom affiliate link. For each customer that places an order through your affiliate link, a commission will be credited to your account instantly. We keep track of all your commissions and pay them to your bank account automatically.
How often do I get paid on BuyGoods?
Payments are processed once a week (every Wednesday). Below are the payout dates and the required monthly thresholds to qualify:
• Weekly - every Wednesday (default, if revenue falls below $15,000 a month)
• Twice a week - every Monday and Wednesday (revenue is between $15,000 and $29,999 a month)
• Three times a week - every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (revenue of $30,000+ a month)
Read more here
Which payment options are supported?
We support payments by Payoneer, Check, ACH Direct Deposit and Wire Transfer. If you are a US citizen, we require your Tax ID or SSN for tax purposes.
How do I set up my payment details?
• Login to your account
• Click on your name on the top right
• Select Payment Details
• Select your payment method and update all the required details
• Hit Save
How can I apply for an offer?
While browsing the Campaign page, you will notice the “Promote” or “Apply to promote” buttons.
The offers with a “Promote” button are available for traffic instantly, and you can easily sign up by clicking the “Promote” button and following the quick steps for signing up.
The offers listed with an “Apply to promote” button have been whitelisted, so you will need to gain approval before starting your promotions. Press the “Apply” button and reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t hear back within 48 hours.
How do I place a postback pixel and what variables do you support?
To add a postback URL, follow these steps:
• Login to your affiliate account
• Select the product promotion you want to track by clicking on the product name in the listing on your affiliate dashboard
• Click on Settings
• Select “Postback pixels” from the options along the top of the module
• Press “Add New” and enter your postback URL information and save changes
We support the following dynamic variables:
SubID used when referring this visitor
SubID2 used when referring this visitor
SubID3 used when referring this visitor
SubID4 used when referring this visitor
SubID5 used when referring this visitor
Unique order ID
Product code associated with this purchase
Important: Make sure your script echos something upon successful completion. If we receive no output from your script, we will assume it failed and keep calling it for up to three days.
Where can I find my Affiliate ID?
Your Affiliate ID is different for each offer. Once you login, you will see your preview dashboard. Pick the offer you are preparing your campaign for and go to the "Your Affiliate Links" section. Your Affiliate ID is already included in your Affiliate Link, like this:
Where can I find your top performing offers?
Access an updated list of our top performers by visiting our Campaign Page.
You can Press on the Conversion Rate or Earnings by Click columns to get the descending or ascending order.
We encourage you to contact us so we can give you the best recommendations for your traffic source and preferred promotional method. Our support email is email@example.com
Where can I see the Commission Plan I am on?
To confirm the Commission Plan you are on (your payout), please follow these steps:
• Login to your affiliate account
• Click on the name of the offer
• On the Dashboard page you will find the “Your Affiliate Links” box on the right
• Payout is displayed under Commission Plan or in parentheses under offer name:
How can I track my performance?
The affiliate backoffice provides you with a real time view of the total unique visitors you generated, how many of them converted to new customers and the list of products each customer purchased. We believe in full transparency and let you see the complete list of customers you referred and how they interacted with the site.
You can also track sales by SubID, Geo and Product.